Shelf Elf Skirt Pattern



Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a few months! My second child arrived in September so my crocheting has been limited. If you follow me on Instagram (if you don't you should ;)  @youneverknowavw) you know that most of my recent projects have been amigurumi, which are probably my favorite! They are so much fun! Anyways, to the point of the post, my daughter recently got an elf on the shelf as a gift. Since the girl elf's skirt is sold separately, I decided to make one.



Materials:
Worsted Weight Yarn
Specialty Yarn
G/ 4mm Hook
Yarn Needle

Stitch Abbreviations:
Sc- single crochet
Hdc - half double crochet
Dc- double crochet
sl st - slip stitch
Ch – chain

Notes
-       The pattern is worked continuously around.
-       Feel free to add or subtract rounds to your preference.
-       Adjust starting chain if needed to fit properly


Skirt:
Ch. 25, Join to form a ring
Round 1: Sc in each chain around. (25 sts)
Round 2: Sc in each st around (25sts)
Round 3: Hdc in next 3, 2hdc in next (30 sts)
Round 4: Hdc in next 2, 2hdc in next (40 sts)
Round 5: 2Hdc in each st (80 sts)
Round 6: Hdc in eacn st around (80)
Round 7: Sc in each st around (80)
Change to  Specialty yarn
Round 8: Sc in each stitch around. (80)

Fasten off and weave in ends.

Enjoy!



** This pattern is free and has not been tested. You may make and sell products from this pattern, but if you do I ask that you link back to my post. Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish the photos as your own. **

Comments

Cobblers said…
fab pattern! thank you xx
Unknown said…
Thank you so very much for the pattern! I added a picot to my ending border instead of using specialty yarn. :)

Popular Posts