Snow White Amigurumi


I had the chance to test a new pattern from One and Two Company. If you haven't checked out her patterns you should. I have made several and always love the results. The patterns are always well written and easy to follow. They also come with plenty of pictures and charts. The pattern that I got the pleasure to test was the Snow White Amigurumi, which by the way will be available today! (I will add a link at the bottom) While testing I wanted to stay as close to the exact instructions as possible and that includes the colors used. I did have to deviate the color I used for the shoes because I didn't have the suggested color  on hand. After taking pictures of the original I did add a few details to the face. I really enjoyed working with this pattern and was very happy with the results. Want more info on this project go here: http://ravel.me/AndreaDanielle/swa




You can find this pattern and more at the following link!
Website:
Ravelry:
Craftsy:
Etsy:


**Please do not re-publish these photos as your own! They are owned and copy-written to me! Thanks!**


Comments

Popular Posts