Little Bear Siblings




Here is a cute, quick little amigurumi project I did over the weekend. It is a little teddy bear sibling set. The one thing I did differently for both bears was I used worsted weight yarn and a 4.25mm hook. On the girl bear I changed some of the pattern up a bit, below are the details. By the way, did I mention that this was a FREE pattern! Here is the link: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sam-the-little-teddy-bear

Details for the girl bear:

On the body I changed colors one round sooner than stated in the pattern. On the second round I did the suggested stitches in the back loops only. When the body was finished I turned it upside down, with the opening toward me, joined the pink yarn and did *1 Hdc in next 2 sts, 2 Hdc in next* around. I then joined to the first stitch and did *1 Hdc in next st, 2 Hdc in next* aound. I then joined to the first stitch and slip stitched in each stitch around; fastened off and weave in ends.

For the little bows I used a 3.25 mm hook and the same worsted weight yarn. Starting with a magic ring, ch. 3, 2 Dc in ring, ch.3 slip stitch, ch. 3, 2 Dc in ring, ch. 3, slip stitch, tighten ring and fasten off, leaving a tail. I then used the tail to sew the bow on by wrapping the yarn around the middle of the bow.

Comments

Popular Posts